Calgary Crops is planning another fantastic weekend getaway in Canmore, Alberta! Scrapbook and papercraft to your hearts' content for 3 glorious days! We'll be staying at the Best Western Pocaterra - a fantastic location with great amenities and service!
The dates are Friday, November 30th through Sunday, December 2nd, 2012.
Registration is $235 (based on double occupancy, $335 for single occupancy) and includes:
- a fantastic goody bag sponsored by the ladies from Calgary Crops
- a variety of make & take projects throughout the weekend
- access to 'tool table' (including punches, Cricut, Big Shot, Cuttlebug, CM cutting tools) (Note: use of the Cricut will require your own cutting mat OR a $2 fee for use of our mats for the weekend).
- deluxe continental breakfasts on Saturday and Sunday mornings
- catered lunches on Saturday and Sunday
- coffee, tea and water
- some snacks & soft drinks
- standard guest room
- access to hotel amenities including pool, waterslide and hot tub
- high speed internet access
- unlimited access to our fantastic, well-lit crop space
- consultants from Close to My Heart, Stampin' Up!, and Creative Memories on site for assistance and for your shopping convenience!
$100 deposit required to register - you will be contacted for payment once your registration is confirmed. Remaining balance of $135 is due on October 15th.
Cancellations & refunds available until October 15th.
TO REGISTER: Email email@example.com beginning at 9am on Saturday, September 15th. (no registrations accepted before that day/time)
This is the ONLY email by which Heather, Noreen, and I will be accepting registrations. Registrations (and waiting list) will be taken in the order that emails are received. Note: Maximum of FOUR registrants per email. Please indicate in your email who you'd like to room with (if anyone).
Single occupancy means ONE person in the room - - if you are planning on bringing family/non-scrapbookers, they must book an additional room directly with the hotel. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!