EDIT - March/13 - Due to circumstances out of our control, our May Canmore retreat has been cancelled. Please watch for updates over the summer about our next retreat in November!
Calgary Crops is planning another fantastic weekend getaway in Canmore, Alberta! Scrapbook and papercraft to your hearts' content for 3 glorious days! We'll be staying at the Best Western Pocaterra - a fantastic location with great amenities and service!
The dates are Friday, May 3rd to Sunday, May 5th 2013.
Registration is $235 (based on double occupancy, $335 for single occupancy) and includes:
- a fantastic goody bag sponsored by the ladies from Calgary Crops
- a variety of make & take projects throughout the weekend
- access to 'tool table' (including punches, Cricut, Big Shot, Cuttlebug, CM cutting tools) (Note: use of the Cricut will require your own cutting mat OR a $2 fee for use of our mats for the weekend).
- deluxe continental breakfasts on Saturday and Sunday mornings
- catered lunches on Saturday and Sunday
- coffee, tea and water
- some snacks & soft drinks
- standard guest room
- access to hotel amenities including pool, waterslide and hot tub
- high speed internet access
- unlimited access to our fantastic, well-lit crop space
- consultants from Close to My Heart and Creative Memories on site for assistance and for your shopping convenience!
$100 deposit required to register - you will be contacted for payment once your registration is confirmed. Remaining balance of $135 is due on March 15th.
Cancellations & refunds available until March 15th.
TO REGISTER: Email firstname.lastname@example.org beginning at 9am on Saturday, February 9th. (no registrations accepted before that day/time)
This is the ONLY email by which Noreen and I will be accepting registrations. Registrations (and waiting list) will be taken in the order that emails are received. Note: Maximum of FOUR registrants per email. Please indicate in your email who you'd like to room with (if anyone).
Single occupancy means ONE person in the room - - if you are planning on bringing family/non-scrapbookers, they must book an additional room directly with the hotel. Please email me at email@example.com with any questions!