EDIT Sep 5th -- RETREAT IS NOW FULL! So looking forward to the weekend away with you all! If you missed the registration but would like to be added to the waiting list in case of any cancellations - please send me an email at email@example.com!
Calgary Crops is planning another fantastic weekend getaway in Canmore, Alberta! Scrapbook and papercraft to your hearts' content for 3 glorious days! We'll be staying at the Best Western Pocaterra - a fantastic location with great amenities and service!
The dates are Friday, November 15th to Sunday, November 17th, 2013.
Registration is $235 (based on double occupancy, $335 for single occupancy) and includes:
- a fantastic goody bag
- make & take projects
- access to 'tool table' (including punches, Cricut, Big Shot) (Note: use of the Cricut will require your own cutting mat OR a $2 fee for use of our mats for the weekend).
- deluxe continental breakfasts on Saturday and Sunday mornings
- catered lunches on Saturday and Sunday
- coffee, tea and water
- some snacks & soft drinks
- standard guest room
- access to hotel amenities including pool, waterslide and hot tub
- high speed internet access
- unlimited access to our fantastic, well-lit crop space
- consultant from Close to My Heart on site for assistance and for your shopping convenience!
$100 deposit required to register - you will be contacted for payment once your registration is confirmed. Remaining balance of $135 is due on September 30th.
Cancellations & refunds available until September 30th.
TO REGISTER: Email me!
Registrations (and waiting list) will be taken in the order that emails are received. Note: Maximum of FOUR registrants per email. Please indicate in your email who you'd like to room with (if anyone).
Single occupancy means ONE person in the room - - if you are planning on bringing family/non-scrapbookers, they must book an additional room directly with the hotel. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!