Welcome to my Events Page!

If you are looking for scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting events in the Calgary area, you've come to the right place! I would love for you to join me at an upcoming class, workshop, crop or retreat! Contact Me anytime for more information or to register for any of these events or to inquire about custom classes & workshops!

I look forward to creating with you!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

2010 Holiday Fair!

One stop Christmas shopping!


Join us at the Triwood Hall (2244 Chicoutimi Drive NW) for a holiday fair on Saturday November 20th from 10 am to 2 pm!   The fair will feature a great variety of home businesses and craft vendors!  Admission is free & inside you'll find fabulous Christmas gifts, as well as great items for yourself!  Enjoy complimentary refreshments and make & take projects from the crafty vendors on site!  Be sure to enter to win one of several door prizes!  Bring your family or friends - we have something for everyone!

As a special bonus to all of my customers, family & friends - visit me at the fair & receive 10% off of your Close to My Heart order that day!

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment