Welcome to my Events Page!

If you are looking for scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting events in the Calgary area, you've come to the right place! I would love for you to join me at an upcoming class, workshop, crop or retreat! Contact Me anytime for more information or to register for any of these events or to inquire about custom classes & workshops!

I look forward to creating with you!

Monday, August 2, 2010

CTMH Fall/Winter 2010 Idea Book Open House

If you are in the Calgary area - I'd love to have you join me at my Fall CTMH Open House!!  Let's celebrate the new Fall/Winter CTMH Idea Book!


Friday, September 17th at 7:30pm
My place in NW Calgary

Get your copy of the CTMH Fall/Winter '10 Idea Book!

We have some fantastic new products for scrapbooking & cardmaking that are going to knock your socks off! I will be introducing a new scrapbooking guide book that will bring a little ‘magic’ to your scrapbooking pages! As always, gorgeous new Level 1 and Level 2 Scrapbooking papers and My Stickease, gorgeous new faux leather albums with a smaller price, fun new accessories, new mini-albums and so much more! Of course you’ll also find dozens of new My Acrylix stamp sets!

To make room for the 'new' - I will also have some fabulous retiring products 'On Sale' to shop from!

Just for fun I will have a free Make & Take table so you can get your hands on some of the irresistible products & give you a chance to try before you buy! No need to bring supplies. I have plenty!

Preview & Sign up for my Upcoming Classes!

Refreshments and Snacks provided.

Bring a New friend & you will both receive a Free Gift!

Door Prizes? Of course! Each attendee gets a raffle ticket just for showing up and another for each $30 in purchases. No Limit! And you'll get bonus tickets for doing the make & take, signing up for classes, booking a home workshop, and more!!

Sound like a good time? Want to attend?
If you are in the Calgary area & would like to attend - Contact Me to be added to my mailing list & then watch for your personal invitation in your Inbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment