Welcome to my Events Page!

If you are looking for scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting events in the Calgary area, you've come to the right place! I would love for you to join me at an upcoming class, workshop, crop or retreat! Contact Me anytime for more information or to register for any of these events or to inquire about custom classes & workshops!

I look forward to creating with you!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

STUDIO J Digital Scrapbooking Classes

Have you been wanting to try CTMH's Studio J program?  Maybe you haven't known quite where to start or are hesitant about 'learning' a new program.  Perhaps you are new to 'digital' scrapbooking.    Well, let me show you just how easy it is, as well as how well CTMH's digital scrapbooking can complement your traditional scrapbook albums! 

Join me at an upcoming  FREE Studio J class!  I'm holding a group session, as well as individual consultation sessions - both at NO COST to you! 

I'll show you how to use this FANTASTIC program and demonstrate some great tips and tricks that will have you creating gorgeous layouts in minutes! 
Together in this class, we will create this great two page layout.  (Note - layout can be altered to suit your pictures i.e. for boys, etc.):


Group Class
Sunday September 18th - 7:30 to 9:30pm


Bring your laptop to my place in NW Calgary!  You need to have FIVE photos selected and available on your computer and ready to 'scrapbook'!


Individual Consultations
I'd love to sit down with you and work with your photos as I show you the ins & outs of this great program!  We can meet at either your place (high speed internet access required) or mine!
You choose a date/time that is convenient for you!  I am now taking bookings for August and September dates!


RSVP TODAY!  Email me at csironside@shaw.ca to Register for the Group Class on the 18th  OR to set up your date/time for an Individual Consultation!

No comments:

Post a Comment