Welcome to my Events Page!

If you are looking for scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting events in the Calgary area, you've come to the right place! I would love for you to join me at an upcoming class, workshop, crop or retreat! Contact Me anytime for more information or to register for any of these events or to inquire about custom classes & workshops!

I look forward to creating with you!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Believe Mini Album - Class for Kids!

I'll be hosting a Kid's Workshop on Sunday, December 4th from 1 to 3 pm at my home in NW Calgary.

Your son or daughter aged 7 to 10 can join me at my home to make this cute Christmas mini album!
Great to keep their own holiday memories in, or to give as a gift to a loved one. 



To see the individual pages of the entire album - visit my BLOG post HERE.

Price of the workshop is $35 and includes album, paper, stickers, and adhesive.
Please RSVP by November 15th by sending me an EMAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment