Thanks to all have responded -- we have some very faithful 'regulars'! Our retreat is now fully booked. If you would like to be added to our waiting list for the Feb 24-26th, 2012 retreat, please email email@example.com . To be added to my mailing list to find out about future events, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Calgary Crops is planning another fantastic weekend getaway in Canmore, Alberta! Scrapbook and papercraft to your hearts' content for 3 glorious days! We'll be staying at the Best Western Pocaterra - a fantastic location with great amenities and service!
The dates are Friday February 24th through Sunday February 26th, 2012.
Registration is $235 (based on double occupancy, $335 for single occupancy) and includes:
- a fantastic goody bag sponsored by the ladies from Calgary Crops
- a variety of make & take projects throughout the weekend
- access to 'tool table' (including punches, Cricut, Big Shot, Cuttlebug, CM cutting tools) (Note: use of the Cricut will require your own cutting mat OR a $2 fee for use of our mats for the weekend).
- deluxe continental breakfasts on Saturday and Sunday mornings
- catered lunches on Saturday and Sunday
- coffee, tea and water
- some snacks & soft drinks
- standard guest room
- access to hotel amenities including pool, waterslide and hot tub
- high speed internet access
- unlimited access to our fantastic, well-lit crop space
- consultants from Close to My Heart, Stampin' Up!, and Sharing Memories on site for assistance and for your shopping convenience!
At this time -- all spots have been filled (thanks to all of our regular attendees for joining us once again!)
$100 deposit required to register - you will be contacted for payment once your registration is confirmed. Remaining balance of $135 is due on January 15th.
Cancellations & refunds available until January 15th.
TO REGISTER or be added to our WAITING LIST: Email email@example.com
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is the ONLY email by which Heather, Noreen, and I will be accepting registrations. Registrations (and waiting list) will be taken in the order that emails are received. Note: maximum of four registrants per email. Please indicate in your email who you'd like to room with (if anyone).