EDIT - July 15th - - Thanks to all have responded! Our retreat is now fully booked. If you would like to be added to our waiting list for the Oct 28-30th retreat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . To be added to my mailing list to find out about future events, send me an email at email@example.com!
Calgary Crops is planning another fantastic weekend getaway in Canmore, Alberta! Scrapbook and papercraft to your hearts' content for 3 glorious days! We'll be staying at the Best Western Pocaterra - a fantastic location with great amenities and service!
The dates are Friday October 28th through Sunday October 30th, 2011.
Registration is $225 (based on double occupancy, $325 for single occupancy) and includes:
- a fantastic goody bag sponsored by the ladies from Calgary Crops
- a variety of make & take projects throughout the weekend
- access to 'tool table' (including punches, Cricut, Big Shot, Cuttlebug, CM cutting tools) (Note: use of the Cricut will require your own cutting mat OR a $2 fee for use of our mats for the weekend).
- deluxe continental breakfasts on Saturday and Sunday mornings
- catered lunches on Saturday and Sunday
- coffee, tea and water
- some snacks & soft drinks
- standard guest room
- access to hotel amenities including pool, waterslide and hot tub
- high speed internet access
- unlimited access to our fantastic, well-lit crop space
- consultants from Close to My Heart, Stampin' Up!, and Sharing Memories on site for assistance and for your shopping convenience!
Registration begins on Wednesday, June 29th, 2011 at 9am. Spots are limited - register early!!
$100 deposit required to register - you will be contacted for payment once your registration is confirmed. Remaining balance of $125 is due on September 15th.
Cancellations & refunds available until September 15th.
TO REGISTER: Email firstname.lastname@example.org after 9am on June 29th.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is the ONLY email by which Heather, Noreen, and I will be accepting registrations. Registrations (and waiting list) will be taken in the order that emails are received. Note: maximum of four registrants per email. Please indicate in your email who you'd like to room with (if anyone).