Welcome to my Events Page!

If you are looking for scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting events in the Calgary area, you've come to the right place! I would love for you to join me at an upcoming class, workshop, crop or retreat! Contact Me anytime for more information or to register for any of these events or to inquire about custom classes & workshops!

I look forward to creating with you!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Spring All Occasion Card Workshop

I'm hosting an all-occasion card workshop next Monday night - June 27th at my place at 7:30pm!

The workshop is create at your own pace, make as many cards as you would like for just $1.50 each & you choose which cards to make. I'll have 10-12 different designs for you to choose from. You can change up the sentiments to meet your needs and you'll leave with a great assortment!

Here is a peek at a few of the cards you'll be able to choose from:


I still have room for a few more attendees, so if you'd like to join us - send me an email ASAP at csironside@shaw.ca so that I can make sure to have enough supplies ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment