Join me for another fantastic weekend getaway in Canmore, Alberta! Scrapbook and papercraft to your hearts' content for 3 glorious days! We'll be staying at the Best Western Pocaterra - a fantastic location with great amenities and service!
The dates are Friday, April 25th to Sunday, April 27th, 2014.
Registration is $235 (based on double occupancy, $335 for single occupancy) and includes:
- a fantastic goody bag
- make & take projects
- access to 'tool table' (including punches, Cricut, Big Shot, Cuttlebug) (Note: use of the Cricut will require your own cutting mat OR a $2 fee for use of our mats for the weekend).
- deluxe continental breakfasts on Saturday and Sunday mornings
- catered lunches on Saturday and Sunday
- coffee, tea and water
- some snacks & soft drinks
- standard guest room
- access to hotel amenities including pool, waterslide and hot tub
- high speed internet access
- unlimited access to our fantastic, well-lit crop space
- consultant from Close to My Heart on site for assistance and for your shopping convenience!
$100 deposit required to register - you will be contacted for payment once your registration is confirmed. Remaining balance of $135 is due on March 15th.
Cancellations & refunds available until March 15th.
TO REGISTER: Email me!
Registrations (and waiting list) will be taken in the order that emails are received. Note: Maximum of FOUR registrants per email. Please indicate in your email who you'd like to room with (if anyone).
Single occupancy means ONE person in the room - - if you are planning on bringing family/non-scrapbookers, they must book an additional room directly with the hotel. Please email me with any questions!