Join us for another fantastic weekend getaway in Canmore, Alberta! Scrapbook and papercraft to your hearts' content for 3 glorious days! We'll be staying at the Best Western Pocaterra - a fantastic location with great amenities and service!
The dates are Friday, April 24th to Sunday, April 26th, 2015.
Registration is $235 (based on double occupancy, $335 for single occupancy) and includes:
- a fantastic goody bag
- access to 'tool table' (including punches, Cricut, Big Shot, Cuttlebug) (Note: use of the Cricut will require your own cutting mat OR a $2 fee for use of our mats for the weekend).
- deluxe continental breakfasts on Saturday and Sunday mornings
- catered lunches on Saturday and Sunday
- coffee, tea and water
- some snacks & soft drinks
- standard guest room
- access to hotel amenities including pool, waterslide and hot tub
- high speed internet access
- unlimited access to our fantastic, well-lit crop space
- consultants from Close to My Heart & Creative Memories on site for assistance. We will also carry a small inventory of product for your shopping convenience.
$100 deposit required to register - you will be contacted for payment once your registration is confirmed. Remaining balance of $135 is due on March 15th.
Cancellations & refunds available until March 15th.
TO REGISTER: Email me for registration details. Accepting in-person registrations for one day only on January 31st and by email starting on February 1st at 9am.
Registrations (and waiting list) will be taken in the order that emails are received. Note: Maximum of FOUR registrants per email. Please indicate in your email who you'd like to room with (if anyone).
Single occupancy means ONE person in the room - - if you are planning on bringing family/non-scrapbookers, they must book an additional room directly with the hotel. Please email me with any questions!